esta página va con mozilla, pringaos! pasad del explorer.

Firefox Gratis

domingo, 6 de abril de 2008



You don't want me anymore, so I'll just walk right
out the door. Played a game right from the start,
I trust you, you used me now my hearts all torn
apart. So I'm sailin, well I'm sailin on. Well I'm
movin, hey I'm movin on. Sail on, sail on. Try to
see if I'll give up. But there wasn't any luck.
It's a fact, fact of life. That's the games, games
of strife. Everything is all in stride. There's
too many years with too many tears, and too many
days, with nothing to say, and how will we know
when there's nowhere to grow. And what's the facts
for life to show.


hace unas semanas colgué esta canción sin conocimiento de causa ninguna y hoy entrando en casa me he pillado silbandola y he pensado....joder...ese día la colgué al azar pero sabía de lo que hablaba.


i´m sailing o como una puta maestra y he perfeccionado tanto mi técnica que ni siquiera hago cosquillas.

No hay comentarios: