esta página va con mozilla, pringaos! pasad del explorer.

Firefox Gratis

viernes, 8 de junio de 2007

social distorsion___dear lover


Loving, over and over again
It ain t nothing girl, till you ve felt the pain
Up against the wall, why does love always have to hurt
Your scratches run across my back and then a tear
Dear Lover, I can t take the pain no more
Dear Lover, I pick my heart up from the floor
Dear Lover, I can t believe its come to this
Dear Lover, give me one last painful kiss
There ain t nothin , in this world for free now
So how high of a price will you pay
Hear the screams so loud, wake up to the broken glass
It s a scene from bad to worse, and many more tears


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Sí señor, enorme grupazo, uno de mis favoritos. Y la canción también de las más recomendables. Yo me quedo también con "Sick Boys", o "Don´t Drag Me Down".
Saúde!!!